Saturday, July 30, 2016

You know your life is good ....

I know my life is great, but boy it can be hard. One lesson a day is what I aim to do for myself, kids, or husband. They are my world without them I would be just me. Me can be very lonely, but sometimes that can be the best for my family. Me time isn't bad time. It's sometimes involves just me and my sanity. Or me and my best friends that I desperately need to vent to or be there for or have them there for me. Or me and my husband time, or just me one on one with my kid(s). 

I'm not perfect and can never be but I am going to try at being perfect in my imperfecty (which my not be a word but I never said I was a dictionary or an English teacher.) 

My life and what I learn daily. Join me for my daily lesson, thought, or blunder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment