Saturday, July 30, 2016

Its too hot...MOVE

Its been so so hot here. I can't remember the last time it wasn't 100 degrees or my air conditioner stopped running and its set at 77 degrees.

Lesson today - move.

Who wants to move in 100 degree weather. Not me. I didn't want to do my workouts, P90x3 today, so I put it off as late as I could. 7:30pm. My lovely husband works graveyards and leaves for work at 8:30pm. So he took our little boy and got ready for work, while my daughter headed to the basement to play while I worked out.

As I got the TV ready, she kept asking me to help her with her toys. I reminded her to play in her area or she could go upstairs and be with her daddy.

She did fantastic and was so polite today and played in the swimming pool with her cousin for hours. She moved all day, so I could too.

I could do this. I could work out and help my body feel those endorphins that would be so helpful at the end.

Well I did it. I got through my workout which definitely helped me feel better.

I also started my Thanks and Blunder blog. I got this idea last night before bed, which was late, since I was tired the day before, didn't MOVE, didn't workout, but took a nap as soon as my husband got up from sleeping.

Great ideas and inspiration like to come to me when I am about ready to go to sleep or in the middle of the night. So I thought this was a great idea. Who knows where it will go, but I will type and right and get things out and off my chest.

SO MOVE is the lesson for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment